Thursday 15 September 2011

Click Click











Photography has always been an interest of mine. Something I always struggled with in Art A Level was capturing my ideas and imagery with painting or sculpture, my thoughts never came out exactly how I had imagined them. Taking photos is a great way of just capturing the moment (as cheesy/cliché as that sounds) without having to worry about application, technique or blending...

I particularly love film, I like that the photos don't come out as clean and precise as with digital. One of the main problems I had with a photography course I completed earlier this year was it was very heavily focused on photoshop-I think with too much editing, the image moves too far past it's original appearance and mood. At the moment i'm just playing around with kodak disposables, but hopefully for christmas i'll get a proper film camera!

I took all the photos in this post, if you want to see the rest of my stuff then go here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment