Sunday 20 November 2011

Winter Winds




Just thought i'd share my winter buys that i've purchased recently! And since i am not yet a famous blogger or have any sort of assistant to take cool photos of me actually wearing these items, i'm afraid it's a case of copy and paste...

I've seen these Topshop boots on quite a few people and instantly loved them- i know they are in fact just black with a zip, but once they're worn in they look gorgeous. And although with my already 5"10 frame i look taller, i took the plunge and bought them. You know those things which you just can't stop thinking about until you actually own them? Yeah that was the case with these boots...

I bought this American Apparel "fisherman" style pullover whilst i worked the rummage sale at just a snip of £25 instead of the usual £66. It's proved to become one of those wardrobe basics that looks great with a lot of things, especially with a collared shirt underneath. I keep wearing it...in fact i'm wearing it right now.

And whilst bloggers world wide rejoice that winter fashion has arrived once again, i cry inside. You should know that i really don't like winter, and i really don't like coats. However this wonderful coat from Urban Outfitters has changed my former opinions- the subtle brown almost maroon colour, leather lapel and oversized style make it pretty much perfect! Hopefully it will keep me warm and toasty :)

images courtesy of Topshop, American Apparel and Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment